Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I work out!!!

So Yesterday I did Zumba and I did a class on the Wii wow I thought it wouldn't end but I had fun doing it! so today I'm going to do some workouts I got from Self magazine, Then tomorrow I will do Wii Zumba again and then on Thursday I will do Wii Active and Friday I will do PussyCat Dolls Workout DVD.

I'm on a mission I only have 11months until my Dirty 30 and I want to be in shape and healthy before that hits. So Far I have lost 6lbs but I want more like 100 more! The Hubby and I have changed the way we eat for example last night we had grilled chicken salad. normally we would eat fast food!

Damn my BF for making me look up to her! I'm so proud of her! I don't think she really knows that! so here you go Lisa my Epic awesomesauce BF! You make me want to be a better person, you make me want to eat healthier.You make me challenge myself. So Thank you for being an Amazing Mom, Friend,Woman!




So Here are some things for you Lisa!

1 comment: