Thursday, July 19, 2012

Welcome to the Darkside! We have Pinterest!

Wow, I just woke up yep you read that right Just woke up my kids are AWESOME!!!
so last night my h
Hubby and I were watching the boobtube and Big Brother was on but did I watch it nope I fell asleep in my chair LMAO.
So this Woman went to bed at 9:30 and sleep until 10am. Lets just say wow my Muscle relaxers really knocked me out lol.
    Ok, today's news I have shown my BF Lisa the Dark side and she like it! here she even blogged about in her own words....

"But I have succumbed to Pinterest! And have overnight become a DIY crafts and projects JUNKY!! (I blame you Nikki Olson and your incessant babbling about how fabulous it is EVERY TIME I see you and then showing me all these crazy fabulous things! You. Are. The. Devil. She is -- don't let that innocent face fool you.) There are soooooo many things I want to try out."


Mwahhhhh I have Won, Victory is mine! :) ok, you won't hear from me tomorrow we are having a huge party for  a friend of ours and I will be super busy. but I'll post all about it on Saturday.




Love, Me



No comments:

Post a Comment