Wednesday, July 11, 2012

OMG I'm melting........Here u go LISA!

Omg, its a hotter then Satan's balls right now! Nice image huh? LOL nice thing about it is that I weighed myself this morning and I've lost ready for it *****1pound***** happy dance!
Today I've declared Olson indoor movie day with maybe a dunk in the pool after lunch, which I have no clue what to make my demon's. But I did make a nice treat for the dogs last night before I went to bed... here it is

1 Cup Beef Broth
2 Cups Cold Water
throw in a couple dog treats  Freeze over night.




So I did make a nice dinner last night for us humans we had steamed brown rice with chicken potstickers  and homemade egg rolls baked (not fried like normal) Very Yummy and in Portion sizes.
Then for Desert I had a pineapple fruit Popsicle.

Since Yesterday happen to be July 10th and that happen to be the release date of American Reunion I so happen to go buy the dvd and the local Wallie world $15 bucks.

it was Actually Funny! I really enjoyed it, kind of flashback to what was all happen in 1999 come on I was a freshman in high school. I really hope they make another one
 (or that could just be me)!

And since I happen to be at Wallie World I bought the demon's a couple of Dvd's too from the $5bin  Chris got the combo pack with Scary Movie 4/ Super Hero Movie & Lilo got Aliens in the attic.  they are both in the living room watching the movies.
Ok, So dinner tonight is Breakfast I'm talkin Turkey Bacon, omelet, pancakes!
I really should be cleaning but I can't seem to release my grip on my laptop.  One last thing I started reading a new book on my nook last night its the 3rd book in the series




Prophesies, demon slayers, dragons, homework… It’s going to be a hell of a week!
It’s been a dangerous ride for Nikki Donovan since she first learned she’s a demon princess. And the ride isn’t over yet!
She’s just found out that her best friend is a demon slayer in training, one who doesn’t know that Nikki is exactly the prey she’s sworn to hunt. Nikki’s demon king father has signed her up for lessons in how to master her erratic half-demon powers, and that’s on top of her regular homework! Also, she’s torn between two boys—Rhys, the faery king she’s prophesied to marry, and Michael, a Shadow whom she’s forbidden to love. 
To top it all off, a dark force is haunting Nikki, something mysterious and evil that wants the demon princess dead…but who — or what — is it

I will let you know how the book is when I finish it, for more of my reviews on books go to my goodreads page and check out all of the books I've read and the ones I want to read.
                            www.goodreads.com/nikki31169

2 comments:

  1. You never said how the chicken turned out!

    It's bitch hot here too. LOL I just got back from taking the kids to the lame ass park on our parking lot so they could play outside before it got too hot. Now, that I've fed my hellions its time to get some food in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I posted about it in one of the comments it was yuck so I scrapped it and went with Ranch Chicken!

    ReplyDelete