Monday, July 9, 2012

Here we Go.......

Day 1


So hey this is crazy but here my blog I hope you don't hate it! LOL Ok really, I just had to it was funny come on you know you laughed! 
Welcome to my world its crazy at times, you might want to pour yourself a nice drinK. My hope for this is that instead of holding everything in and exploding on my husband at really weird times.
I would blog it, blog about the books I read blog about what crazy shit my BFF (Lisa) and I come up with next. Oh yeah can't forget I'm a Pinterest Addict, so there will a ton of shit on here from that too! 
Couple things I'm on www.goodreads.com/nikki31169 and Twitter/nikki31169

So Today was not fun, I had to go shopping for football cleats my son now wears a size 11 in 'mens' (omg) and of course the mall that is near our house is a Parent Trap they have rides and candy machines every freaking corner. So everyone and there mother is there with there sick, snotty kids touching everything and here I am telling my daughter no, no, no, no don't touch!  Sure there are hand sanitzer everywhere but do they use them Nope. I feel like I need a shower every time I go to this mall.
And going to the mall hungry on a DIET is HELL....
but for tonight's dinner is something yummy I hope its from pinterest.
Coconut Lime Chicken Bites
Serves 4
1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 large egg
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the coconut, lime zest, cumin, and salt. Place the egg in a separate shallow bowl and beat lightly. Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg, shaking off the excess. Then roll them in the coconut mixture to coat. (I find it most efficient to work with a handful of chicken pieces at a time.)
Place the coconut-coated chicken pieces in an even layer on a rimmed baking dish or in a large glass baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Heads up: Don’t over-bake the nuggets or they’ll be chewy and dry. Cut into one after 25 minutes and if it’s nice and white throughout, it’s ready!

So I will let you know how this comes out I'm kinda excited about it!

Love, me

P.s Change of Plans I did a test run on the Chicken I didn't like it so I went with a HomeMade ranch mix I made a while back and it came out EPIC even my kids and Hubby Loved it!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! I'm famous! Speaking of crazy... what is our next adventure going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and how was the chicken?

    ReplyDelete