Thursday, August 2, 2012

CHICK A SHIT MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Ok, so everytime I go on here I read something about Chickshit! And since I do have the Freedom of Speech! I'm going to say this I don't care if your purple, pink, blue, tan, white, black, olive! I can careless if you love a woman or a man its not for me to judge you I only judge myself and my kids! Please don't listen to the people on here that say your a sin for loving who you are. Stand Up and be Proud never put your head down just because a business doesn't agree with you. you never know maybe the CEO is in the closet and just so scared to come out some people didn't have it like us growing up they had to worry about where the whites go and blacks. We were able to say hmmm Maybe I don't like the other sex and I want to try the other team. And come to find out a lot of the children who grew up in that time are coming out of the closet.
Ok so what I'm saying I DON'T CARE BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, BE WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE. JUST BE HAPPY AND HONEST TO YOURSELF. FOR THE PPL WHO WILL POST BACK..... THIS WOMAN DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!! PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR BREATH! I LOVE THE PRIDE! SO TO THE OTHER PEOPLE BLESS YOUR HEART YOU WON'T CHANGE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment