Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ouch stupid Scorpion

So the other day I was in my nice cozy bed and I woke up thinking I got a bite from a mosquito so I ignored it. Then later that day my arm started to swell and warm to the touch and itchy like a MoFo!
So the next day I woke up to my arm & hand super swollen, so swollen my wedding ring would not budge from my finger & I dare say I Freaked out!!! So I had shit to do that day so I went and did them and went over to Epic BF's House and we both tried to get my finger free with no luck :(

So I went to the Doctor and found out  it was a  FREAKIN SCORPION BITE not once but Twice!!! how can I ever be so lucky? snicker, snicker! So After I get my drugs and I start popping  ASAP, the next day the swelling is down. Yeah Me!

So Yeah I'm a magnet for weird things to happen to me!

So A Big Thanks to My Epic BF for the finger Help!

Ok, one last thing my Epic BF is getting her book Published and I could be more ecstatic for her and her Grannie PantieWearing Hippo! I want nothing more for her then for her dreams to come true! I can't wait to get a book signed by her!

This is EPIC PEOPLE SO WHEN I TELL YOU TO YOU HAVE TO GO OUT AND GET IT IT WILL BE EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment