Monday, August 20, 2012

R.I.P James Lee Perkins

Born on April 26, 1942  Left us on August 17, 2012



Here is Jim 7/2012 with my nephew Ryan.
He survived by his wife Jane 
His son Patrick, His Daughter Stacey, and  His son Joshua and stepson David
including Grand Children, and Great Grand Children


God looked around in Heaven
And found the perfect place.
He looked down upon the earth
And saw your sweet tired face.

He put his arms around you
And lifted you to rest.
God's garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.

He saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb.
So he closed your weary eyelids
And whispered "peace be thine." 

It broke our hearts to lose you
But you didn't go alone.
For part of us went with you
The day he called you home. 






I have know this man my whole entire life. He watched me grow up he was always there watching.
there has always been rumors in my family about certain things and I have asked him what he thought he told me "maybe maybe not"  
I hugged him every time I saw him, just to show him I cared 
When I lost my dad that raised me Jim was the first one I saw at the funeral and he held me and told me it will be ok and he loved me.   
Jim Thank you now you are up there with my dad and you go bowling LOL. Jim I'm sorry I didn't get more time with you, I'm sorry 
I talked to your sister and she made me see that I was always family no matter what I was family.

                                        Please Rest now, you are no longer in pain.

I promise to you that I will keep in contact with my Brothers more and I will call Stacy more to check on them all. I will be there shoulder, I will be there rock I will do as they did for me.
                                    
                                           R.I.P  James Lee Perkins 1942-2012



No comments:

Post a Comment