Thursday, May 22, 2014

Breaking News!!!



So I was starting to put away my never ending pile of laundry and I remembered my girl Jennifer gave me a bunch of size 12 pants since we are both short,
 So they have been sitting in a basket in the closet waiting for the day my fat ass could fit in them.
Well all be damned today is that day!


5/22/14 size 12 pants


I run out into the living room, throw my phone at the hubby and tell him to take my picture,
 I have to send this to Epic. LOL

I swear, I am all boobs!

Anyways I guess I should get back to that never ending pile since I put it on hold while I tried on every single pair of size 12's I could find in my closet!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you!! Now you can quit thinking you're fat. Because if you think you're fat then you're calling me fat too and then I'll cry and it'll be all your fault! ;)

    ReplyDelete