Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas past & New Year

So Christmas was early at my house like normal due to the hubby having to work....
Kids were spoiled nothing new there, LOL! Hubby got the plane he wanted and all kinds of fishing crap. I was Spoiled I got a new Juicy Couture Scarf and Hat and Gloves! And the New Calvin Kline  Perfume, a bunch of drawing books new charcoal pencils,granite pencils. 

  
I had my Tree down on Christmas, hehehe but it was nice to get my house back to normal.
So New Years Eve my father in law came over to watch the kids so the hubby and I could actually go out (side note its been 11 years since we've gone out on New Years Eve).
We went to Texas Road House (fancy huh) so I ordered my steak Med and they bring it out Rare, I mean Mooing! So we Tell the Waitress and she tells me to cut into the middle of my steak to check it.... hmmm if the outside of the steak is rare don't you think the middle would be. She tells me its the lights (lol) So my hubby reaches over the table and says 'Are you F**king kidding me and starts cutting my steak saying its ok honey you can eat this side! So she finally goes and gets me another steak .....10mins later here is comes hubby is done eating, manger comes and talks to us and hubby questions the manger did you see the piece we cut off. 'manger replies no' Stupid waitress threw it away cause she knew she screwed up. So they paid for my meal! 
For Dessert Hubby took me to the Golden Arches for a Hot Fudge Sunday! Yum!
Then he whisked me away for a romantic movie, we saw This is 40.


                     

After many years of marriage, Pete (Paul Rudd) is the sole male in a household that includes his wife, Debbie (Leslie Mann), and two young daughters (Iris Apatow, Maude Apatow). As Pete struggles to keep his record label afloat, he and Debbie navigate a three-week course of sex and romance, career victories and financial hardships, aging parents and maturing children. They'll have to learn to forgive, forget and enjoy the rest of their lives -- before they kill each other



Movie was our life, we laughed so hard I totally loved the movie.
I can't wait to buy it when it goes to DVD.

Check back soon Thanks to My Epic BF she gave us 4 tickets to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom so we are off to go there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment