Thursday, January 24, 2013

H.P. Mallory {Dulcie O'Neil}

* spoiler alert ** *note Please read the series from the start, this is an amazing series you will fall in love with at first sight. Trust Me I did* So here you go about the book that is to Die for for!

A war between The Resistance and the Netherworld,
A vampire who isn't all that he appears,
And the ultimate price that must be paid.

Dulcie O'Neil thought her luck couldn't get much worse but it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Forced into declaring war against the Netherworld and her father, Dulcie will find herself fighting for everything she believes in. In the process, she'll have to decide whether or not to trust a centuries old vampire, a decision which literally will mean life or death.

Luckily she's got hunky love interest, Knightley Vander, by her side but things get even stickier when she finds herself the subject of multiple men's affections

                                                                 ♥
So I'm reading and I find myself getting mad at Bram yup, I said Bram! Now all the cards are on the table with him and Dulcie. It breaks my heart this is the last book for them all I have fallen in love with all of them. I love how strong Dulcie is, I wish I could be that strong. The last three chapters grab the tissues you will need them badly. Again Amazing book and a great ending to the series even though I'm heart broken about it :(
Damn it H.P. you did it again I cried not once but three times. I loved the ending of the book/series But there should be a Wedding Book then a Baby book just some ideas I'm throwing out there.



                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment