Saturday, October 6, 2012

Opps My bad!

Wow, its been awhile since I've posted and a lot has happen.....

Ok first I want to talk about Dreams, you ready? So last night or this morning don't really know but I had a crazy dream that Hubby told me he loved me but wasn't in love with me he missed the old me.
Ok, so I woke with this one and hugged his pillow tight (since he is at work when I woke) but still I can't shake this dream. Do any of you guys have these dreams?

Ok, next topic before I lose my mind! Weight loss is a bitch! Weight loss is the devil! LOL
So I was given a huge opportunity to do something I have been thinking about for a long time and at first hubby was behind me but now I think he is backing away from the plan I wanted; huh? I wonder is this the reason for my dreams? Huh maybe?

Shit, maybe I need to talk to him about it? Anyways I really hope my Epic Bf is feeling better she has had a couple sick kids and that is including herself.  lots of <3 to her!

Ok so Toyota almost got me I almost left with a $34,000 Highlander then the sales guys pissed me off so I walked over to the service dept and paid for my car repairs $1164.  and within 5 mins of leaving Toyota they called telling us they have a better deal we said thanks but no thanks!

So Tuesday lilo had her birthday party at her favorite place Partipalooza she invited 16 kids sad thing is only 9 showed when they all RSVP I know her Bf was sick with the bug that was going around. So afterward she asked why didn't they come (omg Break my Heart) I explained as simply as I could. But she had a Blast! So Tomorrow is her real birthday she is turning 7 years old.

So this is all I got for now but trust me I will be posting later this week or even tomorrow.


Love me!



No comments:

Post a Comment