Friday, January 17, 2014

Write this Down January 17, 2014

So I finally did it, I had surgery and yes I'm sore and that's ok with me!
And Yes I know its been FOREVER since I've been on here shit my bad I swear people can change! (LOL)
But since I had the surgery on Monday January 13th, 2014 (Grumpers 4th Birthday) I knew I had luck on my side! I need to start blogging again with this kind of surgery there are times a person can think what the hell did I just do to my body. I know I have my Epic and our support group, but sometimes its better to write about it then talk if you know what I mean.
So there will be at least one blog a week (fingers crossed)
So wish me luck I'm so excited to start this journey and my new life.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment